Friday 15 February 2013

Mail Art Challenge!

This is my next Swapbot challenge!

 
 

The themes I've been given to choose from are: clouds, sky, galaxy, rainbows and whales. I had a good old think about how to decorate an envelope in each of these themes and I think I'm going for a mixture of sky/clouds/rainbows and galaxy (well a few stars dotted around.) At the moment I am waiting for the paint to dry but I will post a photo of the finished envelope soon.

My mail art :) A sky-scape

The materials used were as follows:

  • Night sky coloured in in permanent marker pen.
  • Stars are small silver stickers.
  • Clouds painted in white poster paint.
  • Blue sky coloured in with gel pen (used up all of it's ink!)
  • Rainbow also with gel pens.
  • Sun and moon are glued on glittery paper/card
We were also directed to pop a little something inside the envelope that our partner would like. I hope my partner likes what I sent her.  :)













No comments:

Post a Comment