Friday 18 May 2012

Here's to the first of many!


An example of a 'Get Well Soon' card I made with love ^^
Okay, wow. I just made my first ever blog!

I doubt it's going to be very interesting for anybody to read until I get the hang of how this website works.

My aim is to share my love of papercraft and card making with the online community (I know there are many of you with the same passion as me!)

 I'll also be sharing where I buy my bits and bobs from and how much I spend on my hobby (which is probably more than I can afford.)

If I get my confidence up during this blogging experience I may dare give some hints and tips that I've discovered whilst crafting, and this might even be via a video format!! Eeek. But I have some way to go before then so I'll stick to photographs for now.

No comments:

Post a Comment